Sunday, January 14, 2007

I'm having a hot flash!

No, not that kind, thank you very much! I've decided to experiment with writing some Flash Fiction, and since I'm a writer of erotica, it seems appropriate to call my little experiments "hot flashes."

Flash Fiction is extremely short fiction, although there's some argument about how short. Some people go really, really short -- 100 words or less -- and some go a bit longer, but the point is to keep the read fast so you can absorb the story in a ... ahem ... flash.

If you'd like to read my first attempt I've put it up on my Web site. It's there and not here because it starts off a little racy, and as it develops over the next few weeks, I have a feeling -- call it a flash of intuition -- that it's going to get even racier.

Okay, enough flash jokes. Those of you brave enough can proceed to read through this link. And I'd love some feedback!

www.kassie.burns.com

No comments: